Please upgrade your browser.
SEATTLE HIGHLIGHT: Boeing Tour
Visit the Largest Building in the World (by volume)
The Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour is one of Seattle's most-loved, premier attractions. Located just 25 miles north of Seattle, the Boeing Tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 777, and 787 Dreamliners being assembled on the Everett production line before they take to the sky. Each tour is approximately 90 minutes long and includes fascinating facts about Boeing and the planes that bear its name.
Enjoy this unique 90-minute Boeing Tour, which includes admission to the Aerospace Gallery.
Welcome to the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour.:
On the Boeing Tour, you will:
- Walk up and down two steep flights of stairs at each end of the factory and walk through two large tunnels, the first 0.3 miles (0.5 km) round trip, the second shorter.
- Ride two freight elevators to balconies overlooking the Boeing factory floor.
- Special accommodations can be made for wheelchairs or physically challenged guests with advance notice. Please advise us if you or someone in your party is confined to a wheelchair.
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas of the Future of Flight Aviation Center and on the Boeing Tour.
- There are restroom facilities and a café at the Future of Flight. Restrooms are not available during the Boeing Tour.
- All tours are conducted in English and last 90 minutes.
Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. Those under 4 feet (122 cm) tall may enjoy the Family Zone..
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour.
Still photos and video cameras, electronic devices (mobile phones, cameras, pagers) and personal items (purses, bags, backpacks) are not permitted on the Boeing Tour. Free lockers are available on-site.
Early arrival is strongly recommended. If guests do not arrive promptly for their scheduled tour, the reservation will be forfeited.
If you encounter any difficulties during this transaction, contact the Future of Flight at 1-800-464-1476 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Pacific time.
Enjoy a time lapse video of the production of a 787-9 Dreamliner:
|Powered by NeonCRM|